Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MW4932352343
- Article weight 0.4 kg
- Details: suitable for knocking tiles and plaster, cranked chisel head for easy attaching
- : Chisel-length 250 mm, chisel-width 50 mm
Milwaukee® SDS-plus Tile Chisel – Quality Made in Germany
Application: removal of plaster and tiles - cranked chisel head for easy positioning the tool
- Flat chisel end for complete transfer of the impact energy on the chisel tip
- Beveled edge for protection against cracks and breaks
- Tough, shock-absorbing bit body made of high quality steel
- Recording precisely manufactured, protects chisel and machine
- Convex-shaped chisel tip for better removal performance and easier resharpening
Impressive performance and service life in which all Miwaukee® chisel completely cured by special hardening process and thus extra durable. This guarantees high performance and long life for the users of these quality tools.
Only the best raw materials and the latest manufacturing methods we use to produce our chisel. Practice tests and constant quality controls in close cooperation with Milwaukee drill and chisel hammers developers also contribute to this high level. Highest quality due to 150 years of experience in producing high quality chisels - for every application the right solution.
In addition, the flexibility of the chisel convinced with the different recording options SDS-plus, SDS-Max, 21 mm K-Hexagon. Various versions of application Pointed flat chisels over to spade chisel or full chisel sets are available.