Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MW4932352344
- Article weight 0.4 kg
- Details: For removal of plaster on walls and floors, short design
- : Chisel-length 165 mm, Chisel-width 75 mm
100% Quality Made in Germany – Milwaukee® SDS-plus Plaster Chisel
Application: removal of plaster on floors and walls – short design ensures controlled operation
- Convex-shaped chisel tip for better removal performance and easier resharpening
- Tough, shock-absorbing bit body made of high quality steel
- Recording precisely manufactured, protects chisel and machine
- Beveled edge for protection against cracks and breaks
- Flat chisel end for complete transfer of the impact energy on the chisel tip
Only the best raw materials and the latest manufacturing methods we use to produce our chisel. Practice tests and constant quality controls in close cooperation with Milwaukee drill and chisel hammers developers also contribute to this high level. Highest quality due to 150 years of experience in producing high quality chisels – for every application the right solution.
Impressive performance and service life in which all Miwaukee® chisel completely cured by special hardening process and thus extra durable. This garaniert high performance and long life for the users of these quality tools.
In addition, the flexibility of the chisel convinced with the different recording options SDS-plus, SDS-Max, 21 mm K-Hexagon. In addition, the flexibility of the chisel convinced with the different tool fixing options SDS-plus, SDS-Max, 21 mm K-Hexagon. Various versions of application pointed, flat chisels over to spade chisel or full chisel sets are there to choose from.