Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MW4932339625
- Article weight 0.4 kg
- Details: suitable for many chiselling and demolition work of concrete and hard materials
- : chisel length 250 mm
Made in Germany – Milwaukee® SDS-plus Moil Chisel – 100% Quality
Application: Suitable for many chiselling and demolition work of concrete and hard materials.
- Flat chisel end for complete transfer of the impact energy on the chisel tip
- Beveled edge for protection against cracks and breaks
- Tough, shock-absorbing bit body made of high quality steel
- Recording precisely manufactured, protects chisel and machine
- Convex-shaped chisel tip for better removal performance and easier resharpening
Impressive performance and service life in which all Miwaukee® chisel completely cured by special hardening process and thus extra durable. This provides high performance and long life for the users of these quality tools.
Only the best raw materials and the latest manufacturing methods we use to produce our chisel. Practice tests and constant quality controls in close cooperation with Milwaukee drill and chisel hammers developers also contribute to this high level. Highest quality due to 150 years of experience in producing high quality chisels – for every application the right solution.
In addition, the flexibility of the chisel convinced with the different recording options SDS-plus, SDS-Max, 21 mm K-Hexagon. Various versions of application Pointed flat chisels over to spade chisel or full chisel sets are available.