Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MW4932339626
- Article weight 0.4 kg
- Details: Suitable for many chiselling and demolition work of concrete and hard materials
- : Chisel length 250 mm, Chisel width 20 mm
Milwaukee® SDS-plus Flat Chisel – best Quality Made in Germany !
Application: Suitable for many chiselling and demolition work of concrete and hard materials.
- Convex-shaped chisel tip for better removal performance and easier resharpening
- Tough, shock-absorbing bit body made of high quality steel
- Recording precisely manufactured, protects chisel and machine
- Beveled edge for protection against cracks and breaks
- Flat chisel end for complete transfer of the impact energy on the chisel tip
100% quality through 150 years of experience in producing high quality chisels – for every application the right solution. Only the best raw materials and the latest manufacturing methods we use for it. Practice tests and constant quality controls in close cooperation with Milwaukee drill and chisel hammers developers also contribute to this high level.
Impressive performance and service life in which all Miwaukee® chisel completely cured by special hardening process and thus extra durable. This provides high performance and long life for the users of these quality tools.
In addition, the flexibility of the chisel with the different recording options SDS-plus, SDS-Max, 21 mm K-Hexagon and different application variants of point chisel flat chisels about convinced to spade chisel or full chisel sets.