Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MW4932343743
- Article weight 0.8 kg
- Details: removal of plaster, tiles and removal of rust deposits
- : Chisel-length of 400 mm, chisel width 50 mm
Milwaukee® SDS-Max Bolster Chisel – 100% Quality made in Germany
Application: suitable for removal of plaster and tiles and remove heavy rust deposits.
- Tough, shock-absorbing bit body made of high quality steel
- Tool fitting precisely manufactured, protects Chisel and machine
- Convex-shaped chisel tip for better removal performance and easier resharpening
- Beveled edge for protection against cracks and breaks
- Flat Chisel end for complete transfer of the impact energy on the chisel tip
You can get great performance and durability thanks to 150 years of experience in the production of high quality chisels. And be not least by special hardening process in which all Miwaukee® Chisel completely cured and thus extra durable. This ensures high-quality tools and for every application the right solution.
For the production of our chisels we also use only the best raw materials and the latest manufacturing methods. Continuous quality controls and testing by our Milwaukee drill and chisel hammers developers contribute to this high level also in with.
The flexibility of the Chisel with the different recording options such as SDS-plus, SDS-Max and convince 21 mm K-Hexagon. Choose from a wide variety of application variants of pointed chisels on flat chisel to spade chisel or complete sets.