Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MW4932399256
- Article weight 0.8 kg
- Details: suitable for chiseling and demolition work of concrete and hard materials
- : Chisel-length 380 mm, Chisel width 25 mm, other sizes on request
Milwaukee® Flat chisel with 21 mm Kango-Hex
Application: Suitable for many chiselling and demolition work of concrete and hard materials.
- 100% quality Made in Germany
- Hard and shock-absorbing bit body of high quality steel
- Precisely manufactured tool reception, spares and chisel machinee
- Flat chisel end to complete transfer of the impact energy to the chisel tip
- Convex shaped chisel tip for better removal performance and easier resharpening
- Beveled edge to protect against cracks and fractures
The flexibility of the chisel convince with tool reception possibility 21 mm Kango hex. You can choose from a wide variety of application types from more than Pointed, Flat chisel to Spade chisel or complete chisel sets.
Impressive performance and service life thanks to 150 years of experience in the production of high quality chisels. By special hardening process, in which all Milwaukee® chisel fully cured and thus extra wear-resistant, guaranteeing high-quality tools and for every application the right solution.
For the production of our chisel we also use only the best raw material and advanced manufacturing methods. Constant quality controls and testing by our Milwaukee drill and chisel hammers developers also contribute to this high level.