Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time open
- Order number: ZB8701-R
- Article weight 0.13 kg
- Details: Design Ring, Tactical Ring, Variable Clip, ICR 18560 Li-Ion Battery, Lens Care, Cleaning Brush, Spare O-Ring, Minicatalog, Instructions, Hand Strap, Charging Bowl
LED Flashlight F1R rechargeable LED LENSER
Here it is – the new F1R – rechargeable and with some new enhancements and system components. As a overachiever she is a much talked through their immense power output of 1000 lumens.
Additional performance features are:
- HA III anodizing to military standard
- Waterproof (IPX8)
- Electronic control with temperature sensor
- SLT – SmartLightTechnology with two light programs and three light functions
- Steady end cap, replaceable tactical ring
- Use optimized light image
This LED Lenser flashlight is just as suitable for use in the privacy of one’s home or for the outdoor area. Small and portable with 115 mm length, nevertheless enormously bright and functional.
Scope of supply: Design Ring, Tactical Ring, Variable clip, ICR 18560 Li-Ion battery, lens cleaning cloth, cleaning brush, spare O-ring, mini catalog, user manual, hand loop, charging cradle
| Technical Data |
| LED ||Xtreme Power LED|
| Luminous flux || High Power: 1000 lm* |
Power: 250 lm*
Low Power: 10 lm*
| Power Supply || 1 x ICR 18650 Li-Ion-Battery |
|Energy tank||8,14 Wh***|
| Luminous period || High Power: 3 h** |
Power: 6 h**
Low Power: 60 h**
| Luminous range || High Power: 160 m* |
Power: 80 m*
Low Power: 20 m*
|Waterproof Level|| IPX8 – 2,5 m tief |
We reserve the right to make changes within the product development.
* Luminous flux (lumens) resp. max beam distance (meters) in the brightest function when switching on with a fully charged accumulator. Average values, may vary +/- 15% depending on type of chip and accumulator.
** Average burn time of the lowest level (Low Power) to a luminous flux of 1 lumen.
*** Calculated value of the capacity in watt-hours (Wh). This applies for the delivery condition of the article in the lamp contained battery (ies) in a fully charged state.